When You Need a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Nobody wants to be injured at work. The pain and stress of the injury are made worse by red tape and problems with medical treatment. When you are hurt at work and your injury is serious, you need a workers’ comp attorney who knows the law. Whether you need a workers’ comp injury attorney or an occupational disease lawyer, your workers’ compensation case can’t wait: you need medical treatment and compensation. You need a workers’ compensation lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to help you with North Carolina workers’ compensation law.
Meet Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
We have two board-certified NC workers’ compensation attorneys – Valerie Johnson – who know the law. And Valerie Johnson’s book on NC workers’ compensation law is the one lawyers turn to. Your questions about your case are questions that we have answered before. We can push for medical treatment and help you get your weekly benefits. We can tell you when your workers’ comp settlement is reasonable, and when it isn’t. Our experience in court means that we will go to bat for you – and if it takes going to a hearing to do that, we won’t hesitate.
North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Cases We’ve Handled
Not all workers’ compensation cases involve injuries. Some claims are for occupational diseases, conditions that were caused by work. You need an experienced occupational disease lawyer – we often fight for compensation for clients whose conditions were caused by their jobs. We know what to prove and how to prove it.
Not everyone with a workers’ comp injury needs a workers’ comp lawyer. We have a free book to answer your questions and help you get back what you lost. Call us if you need to know whether a workers’ compensation attorney can help you with your claim.We handle NC workers’ compensation cases like:
- A police officer whose serious hand injury at an NC State football game was denied by his employer, leaving him with more than $100,000 in medical bills
- A man who lost his hand in a food processing machine when it turned on while he was cleaning it
- Workers who developed lung diseases after exposure to chemicals in their work
- A man whose burn injuries resulted in months in a burn unit and who needed home care and many surgeries, one of which was denied by the insurance company
- A state employee injured at a training camp who was paralyzed, requiring attendant care from his wife
- A woman who fell from an escalator after a company dinner, resulting in head and arm fractures
- A Duke employee that needed an ankle replacement after a fall at work when her employer denied treatment
If you need a workers’ compensation lawyer: Charlotte NC or Durham NC – a burn injury lawyer, a construction injury lawyer, or any other kind of work injury lawyer Call The Board-certified Workers’ Compensation Lawyers at Johnson & Groninger PLLC. We’ll fight for your rights.
Consultations in workers’ compensation cases are free.
Get Workers’ Comp 101 – FREEValerie Johnson is the author of Workers’ Comp 101: Lessons You Need to Learn Before It’s Too Late, a helpful guide for potential workers’ compensation claimants.
Get NC Workers’ Compensation LawValerie Johnson is the co-author of North Carolina Worker’s Compensation Law: A Practical Guide to Success at Every Stage of a Claim. This book serves as an attorney’s go-to guide for workers’ compensation cases.
Order this book online