Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure:
1. All information provided by potential clients to Johnson & Groninger shall be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose of providing legal services or relevant information concerning law and information that may be of interest to you..
2. We will not share any personal information provided by potential clients with any third parties, except when required by law or when necessary to provide legal services that the client specifically requests.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
1. We may use personal information provided by potential clients to contact them regarding legal matters, updates, newsletters, events, or any other relevant information pertaining to their legal needs or the areas of law that may be of interest to them.
2. We may use personal information to analyze our client base and preferences, allowing us to tailor our services to better meet our clients’ needs effectively.
Protection of Personal Information:
1. Johnson & Groninger PLLC implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
2. Access to personal information is limited to authorized law firm personnel and our partners who require it to perform their designated tasks. All personnel are bound by confidentiality obligations.
3. While we strive to protect personal information, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information transmitted to us and any transmission is done at the client’s own risk.
Retention of Personal Information:
2. Upon request, potential clients may have their personal information removed from our records, subject to any legal or contractual obligations.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
By providing personal information to Johnson & Groninger PLLC, potential clients acknowledge that they have read, understood, and consented to the privacy practices described herein.