Bus Accident Lawyer
Bus drivers face hazards every minute on the road. And when you need a bus accident lawyer, you need to make sure you’re choosing a workers comp lawyer with experience.
Bus accidents account for most of the on-the-job injuries suffered by bus drivers. But traffic accidents aren’t the only cause of bus driver injuries. Bus drivers are often injured by heavy lifting or by a fall. Dealing with the public can also be hazardous. Bus drivers can be victims of assaults by violent passengers.
You need a workers’ comp lawyer who knows the law. Don’t you want to know that your workers’ compensation attorney is a specialist? We have two board-certified NC workers’ compensation attorneys – Valerie Johnson and Jennifer Segnere – who know the law.
If you are a bus driver injured by others – whether the crash or cause was negligent or intentional – you might have a personal injury claim. You need a workers’ comp lawyer who knows how to handle both. If you drive a bus and are injured at work, you need to talk to a bus accident attorney as soon as possible to understand your rights. The lawyers at Johnson & Groninger understand that no one knows your job like you do: we will help you with the law so that you can get the benefits you need.
We have helped NC bus drivers in Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Chapel Hill, Greensboro and Wilmington:
- A city bus driver hit by a city dump truck
- A school bus driver who blacked out and crashed, causing serious injuries to her leg
- A city bus driver who was hit by a drunk driver, seriously injuring her and several passengers
- A van driver hit from behind at a stoplight
- A bus driver who injured his back helping a passenger with a wheelchair
- A school bus driver injured while trying to stop a fight between students
- A driver who fell from the bus steps, injuring her back and requiring surgery
If you are a bus driver who has been in a crash, or a bus driver who was injured at work, call the lawyers at Johnson & Groninger. We have a team of bus accident lawyers who know NC workers compensation and personal injury law. Don’t wait: time limits apply to your claim. We are here to help.