Bus Accident Attorney in Durham, NC
Bus drivers face hazards every minute on the road. And when you need a bus accident lawyer, you need to make sure you’re choosing a workers’ comp lawyer with experience.
Bus accidents account for most on-the-job injuries suffered by bus drivers. But traffic accidents aren’t the only cause of bus driver injuries. Bus drivers are often injured by heavy lifting or by a fall. And dealing with the public can be hazardous: bus drivers can be victims of assaults by violent passengers.
You need a workers’ comp lawyer who knows the law. Don’t you want to know that your workers’ compensation attorney is specialist? Valerie Johnson is board certified in North Carolina workers’ compensation law.
If you are a bus driver injured by others – whether the crash or cause was negligent or intentional – you might have a personal injury claim. You need a workers’ comp lawyer who knows how to handle both. If you drive a bus and are injured at work, you need to talk to a bus accident attorney as soon as possible to understand your rights. Valerie Johnson understand that no one knows your job like you do: we will help you with the law so that you can get the benefits you need.
We have helped NC bus drivers in Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte, Chapel Hill, Greensboro and Wilmington:
- A city bus driver hit by a city dump truck
- A school bus driver who blacked out and crashed, causing serious injuries to her leg
- A city bus driver who was hit by a drunk driver, seriously injuring her and several passengers
- A van driver hit from behind at a stoplight
- A bus driver who injured his back helping a passenger with a wheelchair
- A school bus driver injured while trying to stop a fight between students
- A driver who fell from the bus steps, injuring her back and requiring surgery
If you have are a bus driver who has been in a crash, or a bus driver who was injured at work, call a bus accident attorney who knows workers’ compensation and personal injury law at Copeley Johnson & Groninger PLLC. Don’t wait: time limits apply to your claim. We are here to help.